The pressure on hospital leaders to improve clinical, operational, and financial performance has never been more intense. Moving the needle on case mix index (CMI) and length of stay (LOS) is challenging, and many hospitals experience extended periods of stagnation.
A performance management culture may be the key to achieving success. Learn from Dr. Gregory Johnson, Sound’s CMO of hospital medicine, how the right hospital medicine partner is integral to driving results.
During this on-demand webinar, viewers will gain insights on:
- The changing landscape of hospital medicine
- Shifting from practice management to performance management
- Aligning clinical leadership with hospital goals
- Creating a culture of accountability
- A success story highlighting how to bring these principles to life