Our physicians and advanced practice providers are committed to providing the best care to patients and their families in the communities we serve. If you or a family member were seen in a hospital, emergency room, or post-acute care facility you may have received a bill from Sound Physicians. This bill is for the services provided by the clinician that delivered care.
Our clinicians partner with hospitals across the country and are dedicated to ensuring your experience as a patient is one that makes you and your family feel confident in the care you receive. Below are a few options to help you with the next steps of your billing inquiry.
Patient Billing & Payment Information
No Surprise Billing
When you receive emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. Learn more.
Hospital Medicine & Critical Care
- Patient Portal: www.mydocbill.com/sndp
- Customer Service: 866-765-0513 or SNDPbilling@mydocbill.com
- Payment Address: PO Box 743522, Los Angeles, CA 90074-3522
- Correspondence Mailing Address: Zotec Partners, Attn: SNDP Scanning, 11460 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Correspondence Fax: 855-206-2136
- Patient Portal: www.mydocbill.com/sned
- Customer Service: 866-535-5215 or SNEDbilling@mydocbill.com
- Payment Address: PO Box 748996, Los Angeles, CA 90074-8996
- Correspondence Mailing Address: Zotec Partners, Attn: SNED Scanning, 11460 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Correspondence Fax: 855-654-8329
- Patient Portal: www.mydocbill.com/snda
- Pre-Pay Patient Portal: www.mydocbill.com/SNDA/pre-pay
- Customer Service: 866-452-9765 or SNDAbilling@mydocbill.com
- Payment Address: PO Box 741658, Los Angeles, CA 90074-1658
- Correspondence Mailing Address: Zotec Partners, Attn: SNDA Scanning, 11460 North Meridian Street, Carmel, IN 46032
- Correspondence Fax: 833-951-2442
For easy and secure payment options and details please visit our patient portal at MyDocBill.com.
If you are requesting patient billing for legal purposes, please visit www.chartswap.com.
If you have questions about your account you can call our automated attendant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your balance or make a payment. If you would like to speak to a live representative, you can do so between 8 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday by calling 1-866-765-0513.