A Value-Based Partner for Acute Care Episodes
We provide physician groups an aligned partner in the inpatient setting to improve clinical outcomes for their patient populations. We deploy value-based care interventions from the point of admission and offer telemedicine capabilities to extend our hospitalists’ reach into post-acute care settings.
Physician groups know from experience that they can easily lose track of what’s happening to their hospitalized patients. When taking full risk from a health plan, this breakdown in continuity can be extremely costly for the patient and the group. With 20 years of value-based hospitalist practice know-how, we help groups build a dedicated, aligned hospitalist network to effectively manage total cost of care, support risk adjustment, and successfully transition patients back to their PCP and aligned specialists.
- We have been the largest physician group participant in BPCI and BPCIA, reducing episode costs by 8% – 10%
- We are helping the nation’s leading at-risk physician groups use hospitalists to drive better outcomes
What Our Partners Say
Leveraging Hospitalists To Lead Your Value-Based Care Strategy
Value in telemedicine is more than technology. It is ubiquitous access to expert care, day or night, anywhere and everywhere. Our network of highly-trained physicians are experts in managing acutely ill patients when clinical crises inevitably arise, in any setting, including their home. Reaching patients when others cannot, we close gaps in care and dramatically reduce hospital readmissions.
- We are the only scaled physician provider delivering telemedicine to SNFs, reducing readmissions by 30%
- We accelerate the initiation of care for the nation’s largest home health providers
- Our expert physician oversight helps plans manage higher acuity patients in the home setting