A Value-Based Partner for Acute Care Episodes
We partner with both national and regional health plans to improve clinical outcomes for their specific patient populations. We deploy value-based care interventions from the point of admission and offer telemedicine capabilities to extend our hospitalists’ reach into post-acute care settings.
Acute episodes of care are responsible for 50% of health plans’ total cost of care. And 60% of that spend happens after the patient leaves the hospital. With 20 years of value-based hospitalist practice know-how, we help health plans align their own hospitalist networks to improve continuity, reduce over-utilization and adverse outcomes, and support risk adjustment and quality star ratings through accurate and comprehensive documentation.
- We have been the largest physician group participant in BPCI and BPCIA, reducing episode costs by 8% – 10%
- We work with the nation’s two largest Medicare Advantage plans to manage their members’ acute episodes in more than 150 hospitals across the U.S.
What our leaders say
Leveraging Hospitalists To Lead Your Value-Based Care Strategy
Value in telemedicine is more than technology. It is ubiquitous access to expert care, day or night, anywhere and everywhere. Our network of highly-trained physicians are experts in managing acutely ill patients when clinical crises inevitably arise, in any setting, including their home. Reaching patients when others cannot, we close gaps in care and dramatically reduce hospital readmissions.
- We are the only scaled physician provider delivering telemedicine to SNFs, reducing readmissions by 30%
- We accelerate the initiation of care for the nation’s largest home health providers
- Our expert physician oversight helps manage higher acuity patients in the home setting